​Manufactured Home Registration

The registering of manufactured homes, 20 model years and newer, require a title or Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin (MCO). Manufactured homes more than twenty (20) model years old are exempt from title. All models require a bill of sale (must be notarized or have 2 witnesses).  Please download a bill of sale form. You have 30 days from purchase date in which to register your manufactured home without penalty.  You can be cited if the manufactured home decal is not displayed properly.  Citation fees are $15.00.  If not paid within 15 days, an additional $24 penalty will be charged.  For additional information on manufactured homes contact us.

Before a manufactured home may be moved on the highways of Alabama, a move permit must be obtained from the office of the Probate Judge.  A  fee of $10 will be charged for the moving of each manufactured home (regardless of the number of transportable modules to be moved).  Proof of payment of any applicable property taxes or the current registration fee, issuance fee, and any applicable penalties shall be required before the move permit will be issued.  This move permit shall be in addition to any other move permits required by law.  Other permits may be required. Please contact the Baldwin County Commission for additional information.

Contact Us

Bay Minette - map
220 Courthouse Square
Bay Minette, AL 36507
Phone: 251.937.0260
Fax: 251.937.0252

Fairhope - map
1100 Fairhope Avenue
Fairhope, AL 36532
Phone: 251.​990.4645
Fax 251.580.2594

Foley - map
201 East Section Avenue
Foley, AL 36535
Phone: 251.​972.6845
Fax: 251.580.2588

Robertsdale - map
22251 Palmer Street
Robertsdale, AL 36567
Fax: 251.970.4097